Everything in the book is worth taking on board, even if you only agree with a fraction of it.
Main Points I Learned:
- Get your stuff out there! A full product with half the features is better than half a product!
- Forget meetings and planning and worrying about features, go with your instinct, start the programming and test the water with REAL code.
- Say no to feature requests - make features earn their right to be in your product. Learn to say NO to people.
- Knowing what to leave out is more important to knowing what to put in to a product.
- Forget the hype around frameworks and languages and tools. Go with what you know and use what you feel comfortable using, not what other people say you should use.
Anyway, I wont spoil it all, do yourself a favour and buy this book. It will do you good.